Open 8am-10pm Daily • 260 Merlot Drive, Prosser, WA 99350


  • You must call and make an appointment with us.
  • We process cards Monday-Thursday between 9am – 4pm.
  • Valid form of identification is required.
  • Medical authorization form (must be tamper proof paper), completely filled out and signed.
  • $10 Medical card processing fee.


The medical marijuana program in Washington state is orchestrated differently from most other states. Once qualified by a physician, patients can visit any medically endorsed marijuana stores (like Altitude) to speak with a certified consultant to enter into a medical marijuana authorization database and obtain a recognition card.

This card enables patients to purchase, possess, and grow a limited number of marijuana plants in their residence. The state’s medical marijuana program is overseen by the Washington Department of Health. Health-care practitioners may authorize the use of marijuana for any patient as long as it’s medically appropriate under state law and the profession’s standard of care.


  • Anorexia and other diseases which result in nausea, vomiting, cachexia (wasting syndrome), appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, or spasticity

  • Cancer

  • Chronic renal failure requiring hemodialysis

  • Crohn’s disease

  • Epilepsy or other seizure disorder

  • Glaucoma

  • Hepatitis C


  • Intractable pain

  • Multiple sclerosis

  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

  • Spasticity disorders

  • Traumatic brain injury


Those who wish to become a medical marijuana patient in Washington must be a resident of the state, have a qualifying medical condition, and obtain a Medical Marijuana Authorization form from a healthcare practitioner. This form must be printed on tamper proof prescription paper. Qualifying patients who believe they would benefit from the use of medical marijuana may see any of the following types of healthcare practitioners licensed in Washington:

  • Medical doctor (MD)

  • Physician assistant (PA)

  • Osteopathic physician (DO)

  • Osteopathic physician assistant (DOA)

  • Naturopathic physician

  • Advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP)

Patients younger than 18 must have a parent or guardian who participates in the treatment and agrees to the medical use of marijuana by the minor along the guidelines specified by state law.
Both the minor and parent or guardian must be entered in the state’s medical marijuana authorization database and hold a recognition card.

A Patient’s Guide to the Medical Marijuana Authorization is an official resource that parents or guardians of applicable underage patients may want to browse before starting the application process.