Washington State Marijuana Regulations & Warnings
The following are marijuana regulations, rules and warnings issued by Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board and applies to all legal marijuana recreational dispensaries.
Be aware of the law at all times for the safety of you and others.
- Do not consume Cannabis in public, it is unlawful and punishable by fine.
- This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming.
- There may be heath risks associated with consumption of this product.
- Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding.
- For use only by adults twenty-one (21) and older. Keep out of reach of children.
- Redistribution of Cannabis is unlawful without a retail license.
- Consuming Cannabis may induce a sense of euphoria and intense happiness.
- Do not operate a vehicle or any machinery under the influence of Cannabis.
- Cannabis products may be unlawful in states other than Washington.
- Consuming Cannabis may induce hunger and drowsiness.
Please, be a responsible user.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.