Altitude Recreational Marijuana Frequently Asked Questions:
Wait a minute, you’re saying weed is legal?
Yes! In Washington State, Marijuana is legal for recreational use by anyone 21 years of age or older. All you need is a VALID ID.
This is possible thanks to bill “i-502”, passed in 2012, which legalized the possession of Cannabis for anyone 21+.
What type of valid ID do I need to visit a dispensary?
We will NOT accept expired or invalid IDs. No hole punches on an ID. We need to physically inspect your ID in our hands.
A valid ID is considered by the state to be any of the following:
- A driver’s license, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, U.S. territory, Washington D.C.
- Identicard issued by a Washington state department of licensing
- U.S. armed forces ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Government- issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington
What kind of Cannabis products do you carry | What are your prices?
I heard you’re unable to allow debit/credit transactions – How do I pay?
We accept CASH ONLY at the moment.
Cannabis is still federally scheduled which makes it illegal for a dispensary to allow credit/debit card transactions, but we do have an ATM on-site.
Where is your dispensary located?
We are located in the city of Prosser, in Washington State. Our address is 260 Merlot Drive.
- When visiting from out of town, you will be traveling on I-82 looking for EXIT 80 (near McDonalds)
- After you pass McDonalds and the Best Western Hotel, we will be located in the green building on the RIGHT side of the road
What are my purchase limits | How much weed can I legally carry?
People age 21 or older in Washington State are limited in the amount of Marijuana they can have with them at any given time. This is the same limit we place on purchases.
You can carry:
- Up to one ounce (28 grams) of cannabis buds/flower
- 7 grams of concentrate
- 16 ounces of infused products in solid form
- 72 ounces of infused products in liquid form
Can I take the products I will buy from you across state lines to where I live?
Interstate transportation of Cannabis is still a federal crime.
Where do I return a product I did not like?
Sorry, but the WSLCB does NOT allow returns on products for any reason. All sales are final.
If you have an issue with a product, please let us know and we will contact the producer.
Please notify us before contacting a producer or the state so we can let you know whether any other people have had issues and verify it is not user error (it doesn’t happen often).
I have another question. . .
No problem! Simply CONTACT US with your question and we’ll try to answer it as quickly as possible!